Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The semester is coming to an end

the semester is almost over and it has taken its toll on me. MY anxiety has been really bad and i seem to be sick every other day. Now that it is coming to a close i am pretty excited. I will have my life back. I will be able to do whatever i want when i want. I did enjoy some of the semester but overall it was a lot of work that i wasn't prepared for. Hopefully i will do good in all of my classes. It weird though because the class that i thought was going to be my easy class (portrait drawing) ended up being my hardest and most stressful class. I did not enjoy it at all and that was the whole reason i took the class. to relax and not have to think too hard.

I hope this summer is really good because i need to refresh my mind before next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment